10 BASIC RIGHTS OF A CLIENT
1. Right to Complain—the right to complain and be heard through ASA Philippines Client Grievance Addressing Unit (CGAU) at 09178296100 for cases of staff misappropriation, personal transactions, abuses and unprofessional treatment by the staffs or unsatisfactory and delayed services.
2. Right to Refuse—with this right, client can look forward to refusing loans which are expensive and which at their capacity they cannot pay. The client should be protected against the marketing of loan products or the provision of services that are hazardous to health and life.
3. Right to Information—the client must be protected against dishonest or misleading marketing and has the right to be given the facts and information needed to make a well-informed and better choice.
4. Right to Choose—that client has the right to choose from among various service providers including ASA Philippines for the most competitive charges with best satisfactory service delivery and quality.
5. Right to Secrecy and Privacy—the right to keep their personal and financial information including CBU, LCBU and loan accounts confidential and classified.
6. Right to a Fair Collection Practice—the right to statements, words and remarks which is neither threatening nor dangerous to life, dignity and well-being of client.
7. Right to Say No– the right to not accept bribery from the staff or group members leading to using of their names in dummy making and anomalous loan transactions.
8. Right to ON-TIME Service Delivery—the right to receive loans, withdrawals, returns and benefits on time. The right not to overstay inside the branch for more than two (2) hours during releases including an hour for policy broadcasting.
9. Right to Second Chances—the right to be re-loaned or be accepted back to mainstream services in cases of unintentional default.
10. Right to Staff Respect and Professional Treatment—which is the right to be properly serviced and treated by the ASA Philippines staff with utmost respect of human dignity.